Project Manager/Commercial Painter – #5690 -T
2 Gals Pro Painting
2 Gals Pro Painting located in Smithville is growing, and they are looking for a Project Manager/Commercial Painter to join their team.
Do you have at least 2+ years experience working as Commercial Painter and a Project Manager?
Who are 2 Gals Pro Painting?:
We are a 4 year old established residential and commercial painting company located in the Hamilton and Niagara Region. Our focus is superior customer service, top quality workmanship and reliability. We are growing and need the right Sales person to support our growth.
- Project manager will train and manage painters, organize crews, maintain and purchase equipment and materials, keep schedules up to date, communicate and work with customers
- Hours are flexible and some weekend and evening hours are required. Most work weeks are expected to be in the 40 hour range
- Minimum 2 years Project Management experience
- Must have good computer skills and fluent in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years experience painting in residential and commercial projects
- Accustom to working in a hectic and constantly changing business environment
- Have a car and a valid driver’s licence
- Must be a self starter, very organized and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great people skills, highly motivated, confident and positive attitude
- Great ability to motivate and manage people
- Doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty when necessary
- Team player
Reply to this posting with your cover letter and resume.
Please include in your cover letter why you feel you are the perfect candidate and would be successful in this position.