Allstate Insurance Company of Canada
At Allstate, we understand that our product is our people, and the way they interact with our customers. As a result, we’ve worked hard to develop a culture where employees feel valued, experience personal growth and career options, and truly enjoy the work they do.
And we’re growing.
We’re building on the “You’re in Good Hands” legacy by providing consumers with access to a team of experienced and knowledgeable Business Development Agents in your community. If you take on the challenging and rewarding role of an Allstate Business Development Agent, you’ll have the opportunity to work close to home and be involved in your community. You’ll also have the ability to drive your income and take advantage of our performance driven bonus programs.
- Actively prospecting to generate new business for personal home and auto insurance
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Educating and advising consumers about Allstate’s suite of insurance products
- Participating in valuable business and community events
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive annual income
- Paid training and licensing
- Monthly and quarterly bonus programs
- Multiple office locations
- Great work environment and flexible hours
- Supplemental education programs
- Full benefits as of 1st day (dental, medical and many more)
- Employee discounts (15% on auto and property insurance, other products and services)
- Retirement and Savings plan options
- Free parking
- Individualized coaching from our top-notch sales leaders
We pride ourselves on promoting from within and working with you to support your Career Development plan to reach your professional and educational goals. Our employees are committed to helping others, like to make things happen and love learning and growing. If that sounds like you, talk to us today about joining the Good Hands Network.
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We’re proud to have made Aon Hewitt’s list of the Best Employers in Canada since 2012!