Zwart Systems requires a Junior Production Technician with energy, initiative and outstanding work ethic to join our team. Zwart Systems is a dynamic and innovative market leader that specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry. This position requires a candidate who is a team player with a great work ethic, excellent listening, organizational and inter-personal skills. We offer a great opportunity to join a growing and progressive organization. The successful candidate will find an exciting and challenging environment to make a lasting career.
- General experience in production assembly
- Experience in measuring, using die-grinders, disc-grinders, and other hand and power tools in a production setting
- General knowledge of best practice and quality systems an asset
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to perform other production duties as assigned and as dictated by work demands
- Able to work well and accurately under pressure - in time sensitive situations
- Willing to learn and participate in training sessions
- Able to work independently or as a part of a team
- Forklift, reach truck and scissor lift experience an asset
- Able to lift 50 lbs. as necessary
- Work within company procedures and safety protocols
- Must have your own transportation and safety footwear
- Reliable, punctual and organized
Zwart Systems offers competitive wages that will be based on skill set and experience, two weeks’ vacation and positive work environment. We offer a comprehensive health benefit package after successful completion of the probationary period.