Bookkeeper -#4715 -A
A local winery is looking for an experienced, part-time Bookkeeper to assist in managing their day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is reliable and available to work part time hours, 2-3 days per week.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Process payroll
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks or similiar
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Accurate with attention to detail
Please apply with resume and cover letter.