Are you a motivated, self-starter with a background in office administration and accounting looking for a challenging, and rewarding dual position?
Do you have strong attention to detail, a knack for organization and are willing to take initiative to get the job done?
A local Beamsville business is actively seeking an Office Coordinator/Accounting Clerk.
This position offers part time hours with the potential for full time with a competitive wage and a flexible schedule.
- Respond to all incoming telephone and email inquires from customers
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers including walk-ins
- Prepare courier orders; schedule courier & trucks
- Prepare bank deposits
- Perform A/R calls
- Perform basic accounting duties
- Manage inventory record centre; retrieve files and/boxes; put away boxes
- Responsible for some local deliveries
- Perform order entries
- Data entry and file management
- Must be bondable and able to provide a clean driver's abstract
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and able to learn customized software programs
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Able to work well in a team environment and be flexible
- Have a friendly, professional personality
- Hard working and able to multi-task
- Three years previous office experience and a post - secondary degree would be an asset
Please apply with cover letter and resume