The role of the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is to ensure efficient and timely operations of the office so as to support and enhance the work of the organization. This position offers part time hours, 8 hours per week plus vacation coverage. The day of the week is to be determined. Hours of work will be either 8am- 4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm.
Office support (phone, voice-mail, fax, e-mail, office supply ordering, filing, ensuring the organization and office equipment is in good working order, preparation of mail outs including correspondence)
- Maintain the electronic communications network for the organization
- Maintain the electronic communications with Sales Reps
- Strong organizational abilities and willingness to learn new skills
- Processing shipping documents
- Excellent computer skills in word processing, database management, and electronic communication software
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to organize
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be well organized, have exceptional time management and customer service skills and be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
Please submit your cover letter and resume along with your available start date.