A local company specializing in custom carpentry and cabinet making is looking for a Cabinet Maker to join their team. The ideal candidate is someone who is willing to learn and looking to transition into a leadership role.
This position offers full time hours Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm.
- Perform general shop duties such as clean up and maintenance
- Operate hand, air and power tools to construct and assemble cabinetry
- Read and interpret architectural drawings, blueprints, and specs
- Make accurate measurements in both metric and imperial units according to drawings
- Assemble cabinets and install hinges and drawer hardware on cabinet components
- Cleaning cabinets and prepare for delivery
- Must be able to follow instructions and interpret drawings
- Experience is preferred as this is not an entry level position
- Able to perform physically demanding labour
- Able to work with hands
- Motivated, eager and willing to learn
- Own transportation to shop located in Caistor Centre
- Steel toe boots