Are you an enthusiastic person who wants to make a meaningful impact in your community? At Christian Horizons we Value People, Foster Belonging, Respect Gifts and Serve Others. We are looking to fill two vacancies.
Learn more about Christian Horizons: https://www.christian-horizons.org/who-weare/values
Part time (16-34 hours/week) Direct Support Professional Contracts Hiring across the regions of Hamilton-Niagara
- 3-6 Months’ experience
- Developmental Services Worker, Child and Youth Worker, or post-secondary education in a related field, is preferred
- Satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Satisfactory 3-year Driver’s Abstract
- Valid Ontario G-class Driver’s Licence and access to reliable transportation
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits package for Full time and Part time positions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Flexible schedules and various locations
- Employee discounts
All persons may apply regardless of religion or any Human Rights Code protected grounds.
We seek to provide accessibility through all stages of the hiring process for all applicants with disabilities consistent with our Accessibility Policies and the AODA.
Please let us know if you require an accommodation and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.