Labourer (chicken farm) – #5518 – L
Cicen Servicing Inc.
Cicen Servicing Inc. has been in business for over 25 years and we are looking to hire for both full time and part time workers for catching and vaccinating young chickens.
This is day work only, no nights required. We work Mondays – Fridays normally plus some Saturdays when required. This work is year-round, not seasonal and day length of work varies.
You will need transportation to Grimsby, although a limited amount of local pickup is available (we normally leave Grimsby at 6:30 A.M.)
We sometimes stay overnight, when this happens we supply your own motel room and meals.
- Catching and vaccinating young chickens
- Following safety guidelines
- Working to reach hourly targets
- Able to use upper body motion, standing and some sitting
- Fast hand-eye coordination is needed
- Reliable and punctual
Pay rate: (in addition to hourly rate)
- 4c. per km travelling to and from farm site
- Once you get up to speed (takes about 2 weeks) we pay 2.25c. per pullet
- 1000 - 1200 pullets per hour would be considered the average speed; this will result in the pay rate of $20 - $24 per hours
- We pay a $30 per month bonus for valid Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C certificate (bonus paid at the end of the month)
For more information please contact Chris Goater, by phone Monday to Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. at 905-945-2608 or 905-870-5084
If not available please leave a message with a contact number OR at email@example.com