We provide your four legged family members a home away from home in a comfortable, clean and stress free environment. We are actively seeking a Kennel Attendant to join our team!
Part time/full time shifts are based on kennel volume, which falls mostly on weekends and holidays, as well as a few days throughout the week.
Hours of work: Typically 7am- 3pm (may change due to volume) There will also be evening (approx. 3pm-8pm, depending on volume) and weekend shifts.
Days of work: We operate 7 days a week including weekends and holidays
- Participate in the daily care of pets, cleaning and maintenance of boarding facility
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the kennel by following scheduled cleaning procedures, as well as various kennel duties relating to animal care
- Clean and disinfect pet kennels, outside runs and enclosures
- Proper and safe disposal of pet waste
- Monitor and document animal behaviour
- Walking and playing with dogs and cats
- Proper and safe handling of pets
- MUST be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Ability to work with all dog and cat breeds
- Attention to detail
- Work mostly outside; be able to work in extreme weather
- Ability and strength to manage the demanding physical requirements of this position including, bending, lifting, standing, etc. for the majority of shift as well as handling dogs over 40kg
Our team takes pride in our work and offers the best care to our guests. We treat pets like they are our own.
If you’re an animal lover and enjoy working in a high paced environment then we welcome you to submit a resume.