CLV Group is looking for Cleaners to work out of their locations in both Stoney Creek & Grimsby.
The Cleaner enhances the client experience through dedication and a service oriented approach to cleanliness, ensuring property maintenance standards are performed in a safe manner that achieves the company standards.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. Its why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
- Maintaining building grounds and common areas in clean and orderly condition
- Cleaning residential building floors (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming)
- Servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms with required toiletries
- Adhering to weekly cleaning schedule within surrounding properties
- Cleaning and maintaining vacant apartments on a periodic basis
- Performing daily inspections in all common areas
- Following safety procedures in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent accidents and damage
- Removing snow or debris from walkways and sidewalks
- Applying snow melting chemicals around property when required
- Notifying management concerning need for repair or required additions to building’s operating systems
- Removing any rubbish, dirt and debris from ground and property
- Landscaping duties as required
- Performing other duties as required
- Relevant transferable skills necessary
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to follow health and safety guidelines and company procedures
- Some locations may require own transportation
- Ability to work weekends is a mandatory requirement
- Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations
- Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!