Garden Centre Associate – #8128 -L
Cole's Florist and Garden Centre
Cole’s continues to be a leader in the retail floral and garden industry and is extremely proud of its long-term presence in the Niagara Region. Cole’s is a family owned and operated company; we strive to provide a positive, supportive and healthy working environment. We provide our employees with opportunities to work in different areas of our company and the chance to grow both personally and professionally all in a safe and professional environment.
- A passion for customer service, flowers, and plants.
- Possess a high school diploma.
- Retail experience.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, positive, and a team player.
- Customer service focused, be able to problem solve, inspire and sell.
- Good listener, able to hear and listen to customers needs.
- Physically capable of standing for a full shift.
- Physically capable of lifting 35 lbs.
- Excellent eyesight to be able to discern colours and possess good depth perception.
Our garden centre sales associate's work our crucial in our customer experience. You will help our customers meet their needs and ensure their orders are fulfilled with accuracy and care. You will work in a great atmosphere surrounded by plants, trees, shrubs, with much of your shift being spent outside or in a greenhouse.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Seasonal
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Salary: $15.50-$22.00 per hour