Fabtech Manufacturing Inc.
If you are an experienced Fitter who enjoys the challenge of large custom fabrications, join our team! We are not a production shop; your work will require you to think on your feet and be an efficient problem solver.
Fitting of steel and stainless steel fabrications, operating other shop equipment and being familiar with general steel manufacturing processes.
- Ability to read and analyze blueprints, drawing specifications, sketches and welding symbols with confidence and accuracy.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications using tools that include but are not limited to a straightedge, combination square and tape-measure.
- Current and transferable CWB ticket are an asset for both Mild Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Experience with an overhead crane and forklift required.
- Ability to crouch, bend and lift items up to 50 lbs.
- Must have ability to work with others as well as independently.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Mechanically inclined.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing facility. Work will involve moderate lifting of materials and products. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment such as safety glasses, hearing protection and CSA approved safety shoes. Work days are Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm.