We are currently recruiting for SEWING MACHINE OPERATORS to join our Hamilton facility. Day & Afternoon Shifts Available.
We pay for performance and experienced sewers can earn higher rates.
Day Shift Hours: 6:30 am – 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday (8 hour shifts)
Afternoon Shift Hours: 3:30 pm – 12:00 am, Monday – Friday (8 hour shifts)
Hourly Range: $14.00 per hour to start, $0.50 per hour premium for afternoon shift.
- Operate Industrial Sewing Machines to assemble textile-related products
- Carry, push, and pull materials up to 25lbs
- Thread machine, change needles and adjust tension, as required
- Use and understand basic measurements
- Perform sewing functions in a precise and timely manner
- Meet company quality and production standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Experience operating a sewing machine, at home or in a factory
- Ability to work in a safe manner, in a sitting or standing position, depending on job requirements
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- This position requires closed-toe/closed-heel shoes
Applicants are welcome to come to the facility and fill out an application, or submit their resume directly.
Contact: Igor Ristevski Human Resources Coordinator
2343 Barton Street East Hamilton, Ontario, L8E 5V8
Phone: (905) 560-9230