With 65 years of experience and three manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader providing engineered solutions using textile related products to many critical and demanding markets.
We are currently recruiting AFTERNOON SHIFT SEWING MACHINE OPERATORS to join our Hamilton, Ontario facility. This is permanent, full-time position.
Afternoon Shift Hours:
3:30 PM – 12:00 AM, Monday – Friday (8-hour shifts)
$14 per hour
Benefits after 3 months of service
- Operate Industrial Sewing Machines to assemble textile-related products
- Carry, push, and pull materials
- Thread machine, change needles and adjust tension, as required
- Use and understand basic measurements
- Perform sewing functions in a precise and timely manner
- Meet Company quality and production standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Experience operating a sewing machine, at home or in a factory
- Ability to work in a safe manner, in a sitting or standing position, depending on job requirements
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- MUST be able to Stand for 8 hours a day.
- Work will be done at a Stand-Up Work Station.
- This position requires the closed-toe/closed-heel shoes
- Each applicant must pass our in-house sew test
- The Plant is hot in the Summer months, and not air conditioned