In 1990 Louie and Florence Maifrini with their three children decided to make a unique, quality product to sell at special events to satisfy a large crowd in a short amount of time.
They decided on a pizza product like a mini-panzerotti, with an original Italian taste.
After years of research and development, they succeeded with their intended product, and called it Panzeroli®.
Today they are well known at area festivals and fall fairs. Their product has been enthusiastically accepted and they are pleased to say that after years of being in business, sales of Panzeroli® has grown beyond the small family business model. The company has the goal to expand production and exposure to keep up with demand and achieve the product’s large-scale market potential.
They are currently seeking individuals to assist in the production of Panzeroli. The role provides at least 20 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 8am to 3pm. Factory is located in Beamsville Ont. They are not located near any bus routes so you will have to have your own form of transportation.
- Work at a steady pace on production line
- Arrive to work on time and ensure line starts on time
- Perform duties as assigned by line leader or management
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Ability to meet physical demands, including reaching, bending, walking, standing, lifting and performing repetitive actions
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with hours as needed, seasonal changes
- Ability to follow instruction to ensure Health & Safety standards are met
- Strong attention to detail
- Candidates must be willing to train