We are seeking a Real Estate Administrative Assistant to join our high energy & friendly Real Estate team in our Grimsby office. The ideal candidate will be an excellent administrative support with exceptional communication skills and customer service. As the first point of contact between our team lead and clients we are looking for someone who is always willing to go above and beyond with the desire to consistently grow & think outside the box. Building relationships, team systems and daily workflow is the foundation of the job.
This position is 5 days a week, including Saturday and Sunday with one other day off (TBD).
- Directly manage relationships with our clients and industry contacts over the phone, text/email and through our client management software with a smile
- Preparing paperwork for team members
- Management of client care systems
- Preparing marketing materials as required
- Working with team Office Manager to process all transaction documentation
- Pitching ideas for efficient and creative ways to grow our systems and take better care of our clients needs
- Willing to multitask and provide support where needed in and out of the office as required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-achieving environment
- Outgoing, creative and friendly with a professional demeanour
- Thrive when developing new systems and implementing them
- Strong computer skills; proficient in MS Office software & some graphic design ability an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage, organize, and execute events and multiple projects at a time
- Administratively strong with a high attention to detail
- Must have 2 + years real estate administrative assistant experience
- Exceptional customer service
Please apply with cover letter and resume.