Licensed Hair Stylist or Apprentice – #5656 -T
Are you looking for a career as a Stylist in a busy salon? We are looking to hire one Licensed Hair Stylist or a confident Apprentice to take over an already established clientele. We want this stylist to be motivated to continue to grow the clientele as well. If you think you have the cutting, colouring and styling skills necessary to work with our clients we want to hear from you!
At Hair Creations, we believe in community over competition, working together to create a positive environment with high industry standards. If you can work well with our team, are a skilled professional and if you have a strong work ethic then we would love to sit down and talk with you further. We want individuals who are hard working, willing to learn, self-motivated and excel in customer care. We also want to help you grow as a successful hair stylist.
Hours of work will vary and depend on booked appointments. The salon is open 8am-8pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
- Initially, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting our team of stylists to create a professional, efficient and relaxed atmosphere for all clientele. We do this so we can also support you as you get to know our salon while also working your way up to providing professional styling services on your own
- Daily responsibilities include some hair styling tasks, keeping the salon clean, organized and set up to provide efficient services, greeting clients and assisting our receptionist. In doing so you will learn how the salon is run on a daily basis
- Hair Stylist License or motivated to obtain license through apprenticeship
- Dedicated to the salon with a strong work ethic
- Supportive of our existing team
Please apply with resume and cover letter.