Companion – #5789 -S
Home Instead Senior Care
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and enthusiastic *Companions* to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults in the Hamilton community.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain independent, wherever they call home.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing companionship and conversation to stimulate, encourage, and assist a senior client
- Assisting clients in maintaining their homes by providing light housekeeping tasks such as meal preparation, dusting, laundry, vacuuming
- Providing medication reminders
- Escorting clients to medical appointments
- Dementia care
- We are currently recruiting for all shifts
- Days, evenings and weekends (7am-3pm, 7am-7pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am, 7pm-7am)
*Candidates who drive are an asset but not required.
Please email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and position on the subject line on or before 10th July 2019.