Greenhouse Production Worker – #8122 – L
GREENHOUSE PRODUCTION WORKER—2023 Season
1 Positions Available
Jeffery’s Greenhouses Plant II is now accepting applications for Seasonal Full Time Staff for our 2023 production season at the 2411 Fourth Ave, Jordan Station location. (Approximately 40 to 50 hrs/week)
1) Please do not drop by as we are only conducting scheduled interviews.
2) This location is in the country and is not near a bus route. All applicants must have reliable transportation.
3) Immediate start. Must be able to work 7:30-5:00, Monday to Saturday.
4) This seasonal position is not eligible for sponsorship. Candidates must currently be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Duties Include:
• The planting and care of greenhouse grown potted/bedding plants & hanging baskets.
• Cleaning and sterilization of greenhouses benches and tables.
• Layout, spacing/hanging of potted plants.
• Picking up and loading plants onto racks for shipment to customers.
• Light farm grounds maintenance.
Fast paced environment, repetitive tasks, physically demanding. Candidates should have the ability to withstand hot environments (both indoors and outdoors), especially in late spring and summer months. The job involves considerable walking, standing for extended periods, lifting, bending, crouching and kneeling throughout the day.
Previous experience in a greenhouse environment is not required but is an asset.
No education is required.
Jeffery’s is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation during the interview and selection process.