Jordan Engineering Inc.
About Jordan Engineering:
“Engineering Business Excellence though Empowerment and Accountability”
We believe in empowerment integrated with accountability. We use Holacracy as a corporate operating system, and this allows us to offer clear goals, flexible working conditions, and opportunities for professional and personal growth; in return we require members of our team to take ownership of tasks, create solutions, and always look for ways to improve efficiencies and outcomes.
We don’t just preach leadership; we praise, encourage and live it throughout the organization. We believe that every voice matters and is equally important to our organizational success in delivering our services with integrity and credibility.
At Jordan, we engineered a company that works better. For our customers, our employees and the communities we work in.
Ideal Candidate: New graduate or early career
As an integral member of our Process Automation Group, the successful candidate will be a sharp thinker and technically inclined. They will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have the ability to problem solve in order to deliver an array of our technical solutions to valued clients.
- Designing, configuring, integrating and implementing process control solutions using PLC, SCADA and HMI Programming
- Troubleshooting, installing, commissioning, and validating projects at client sites
- Designing and delivering operator training
- Collaborating with clients to deliver a solution in their best interest
- Maintaining open lines of communication to fully understand client issues
- Degree from an accredited Engineering or B.A.T. program
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Sharp thinking, ability to grasp ideas and distinguish priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to live out and embody company values through every interaction
- Ability to execute on tight deadlines with fine attention to detail
- Strong capability to build relationships to assure long-term customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional work ethic and motivation to accomplish company and personal goals
Additional Skills (considered an asset):
- Experience in Electrical Engineering design, specifically with control panels
- Experience with industrial automation & controls (PLC, SCADA, DCS)
- Aptitude for programming
Perks and Benefits:
- Performance based compensation package (fixed and variable base pay)
- Flexible hours
- Health & Dental benefits
- Exercise and personal wellness program/membership reimbursements
- Quarterly challenges and reward programs
- RRSP contribution and matching
- Annual performance bonuses
- Opportunity for employee share ownership
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) the Grimsby, St. Catharine’s or Toronto, ON areas