Jordan House Tavern
Vintage Hotels is currently seeking Full Time and Part Time Prep Cooks to join our Jordan House Tavern.
- Prepares food by cutting, chopping and mixing for the preliminary stages of cooking.
- Sets up the cooking stations in conjunction with the different levels of cooking prior to the shift.
- Pre-cooks food items to ensure food supplies are ready for the shifts.
- Ensures the cooking areas are supplied and clean prior to and after the shift.
- Assists Cooks/Chefs as required.
- Reliable transportation to Jordan Station.
- Ability to work days, afternoons, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Previous culinary experience an asset.
- Benefits after 3 months and RRSP Matching for Full Time candidates.
- Free Meals.
- Company discounts on hotel stays, restaurant visits, spa services and treatments.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Recognition Programs and Company Social Events.
- Tuition Reimbursement(Full Time Candidates)