Retirement Counsellor- #5681 -S
Lincoln Park Retirement Residence
If you’re passionate about leading a team that is committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Retirement Counsellor is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents through the strong leadership and motivation of Sienna team members.
As a Retirement Counsellor your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Maintaining or achieving budgeted and/or full occupancy at all times. Reports on variances to budgeted occupancy monthly.
- Taking a relationship and prospect centered selling approach to all interactions with prospective residents
- Investing in deliberate and focused planning for prospect advances
- Holding primary responsibility for all sales functions including; lead management, documentation, reporting, touring/retouring and follow up
- Developing annual marketing plan and is responsible for implementation, evaluation, and revisions based on changes in the marketplace and competitive intelligence
- Working collaboratively with the Director of Wellness or designate to ensure appropriate new resident admission and follow up to all residents admitted to hospital to set process for their return to residence
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Must have 5 years’ marketing /sales experience including tours and lease up, preferably in seniors housing or hospitality
- Must have excellent customer service skills and knowledge and be able to teach others
- Must be able to flexible to accommodate tours and events on weekends and evenings
- Must present a professional image to the public at all times and be able to represent/promote the Retirement Residence at outside business meetings, community events, etc.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check
Bonus points for having:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or public relations or equivalent is an asset
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
Apply to: Patricia Tardif : Patricia.Tardif@siennaliving.ca