Maple Manufacturing - a division of Niagara Piston Inc.
Maple Manufacturing is a division of Niagara Piston Inc. They specialize in the manufacture of automotive parts, specifically pistons for disc brakes. They are currently looking to fill a Final Auditor (Steel) position. The position offers a progressive wage increase as well.
- Must be able to inspect and pack finished pistons to required quality and production standards
- Understand and adhere to the control and containment procedure for non-conforming or suspect non-conforming product
- Understand and adhere to the scrap protocol procedure
- Repack parts as necessary following repack priority schedule
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Grade 12 Math preferred
- Shift work required (days, afternoon, midnights)
- Production experience preferred
- Communicate in English (orally and in writing)