National Socket Screw Manufacturing Ltd.
Are you a motivated, self starter with a background in office administration and customer service, looking for a challenging and rewarding position?
Do you have strong attention to detail, a knack for organization and are willing to take initiative to get the job done?
National Socket Screw Mfg. Ltd is actively seeking a candidate to fill this full-time position offering competitive wage, benefits and flexible schedule.
- Respond to incoming telephone and email inquires from customers
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Prepare courier orders, schedule couriers and trucks
- Perform A/R calls
- Perform basic office duties such as filing, etc.
- Prepare work orders and bills of lading
- Inside and outside sales & marketing
- Other duties will be assigned as required
- Minimum 3 years of office experience required
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Able to pass a background check
- Valid driver's licence and clean driving record
- Post - secondary education preferred
- Able to lift 35 pounds
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Able to learn customized software programs
Please apply with a cover letter and resume.