Natural Insect Control
Natural Insect Control is a family owned and operated business since 1989. NIC specializes in bio-control for commercial growers, wholesalers, distributors and the consumer market. As the only Canadian producer of Beneficial Nematodes, NIC is in a unique position to lead the Canadian industry towards more sustainable and environmentally sound practices and offer products and services that are an alternative to chemicals for home, garden and commercial growers.
Come to work and make a difference. Join our small, dedicated team who are working on environmentally safe and friendly products for the garden industry.
If you like rolling up your sleeves and getting on with the job and feeling satisfied on Friday of a good weeks’ work, you are what we are looking for.
1. Provide support for laboratory processes including (but not limited to):
- Cleaning, repair and maintenance of equipment, totes, materials etc.
- Cleaning, picking, transferring, harvesting and disposal of production material.
- Preparing packing materials, such as, labelling, folding inserts, cutting sponges, and paper towel, counting stock etc.
2. Transport of NIC product from laboratory facility to office facility.
3. Packing of NIC products based on NIC protocol.
4. Building and ground maintenance at all facilities.
5. Support as required for and at the office facility.
6. Other projects as required from time to time by supervisor.
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
On the job training
Clean driving record and access to the USA a Bonus.