General Labourers – #5778 -L
Nexxgen Environmental Limited is a growing environmental remediation contractor working throughout Ontario. We are currently looking for hard working and reliable Full-Time Permanent General Labourers to join our expanding team. This position will involve long hours at various job sites throughout Ontario and a reliable method of transportation will be required to and from the job sites. Applicants should be aware that the majority of projects are outdoors and you will be required to work in all weather conditions.
The successful candidate(s) will have the following:
- Access to own reliable vehicles for transportation to various project sites
- Valid G-class driver’s license
- CSA approved steel-toe boots
- Knowledge of and experience operating a variety of hand and power tools
- Experience working on active construction sites, formal construction training will be taken into consideration
- Ability to work long hours on-site, including long travel times
- Ability to work outdoors, at heights and in all weather conditions
- Available to work weekends, as required
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds, as required
- Strong focus on supporting a healthy and safe work environment and high attention to detail
- Independent worker who is responsible and can work effectively with little supervision
- Team player who operates well under pressure and can interact positively with other Nexxgen staff members, clients and customers
- Hard worker who is honest, trustworthy, dependable and who takes pride in their work and the company
This is a full-time permanent position.
Please provide three (3) references when submitting your application.
Days of Work: Monday to Friday; weekends as required
Hours of Work: varies by project; long hours
Office Location: Ajax ON; project locations throughout Ontario