A Pallet Repair Person is required to quickly, efficiently and safely remove broken pieces of wood from pallets and replace with new wood materials as needed and to ensure quality of repaired pallets at all times.
Two shifts available:
Day Shift – Monday to Friday from 5:00 am – 1:30 pm
Afternoon Shift – Monday to Thursday From 1:30 pm to 12:00 am Fridays off
- Working at a repair station, you will inspect pallets for damage
- You will use nail guns, hammers, and pry bars to remove damaged pieces of the pallet and replace with new pieces, and then lift and carry the pallet to the finished stack
- This job is very labour intensive
- This job involves regular heavy lifting, manual labour and repetitive work
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience using hand tools is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, lifting is a regular activity
- Must have steel toed boots/shoes ( Green Seal CSA Approved )
- Valid Drivers Licence ( there is no public transit to our location)
- Candidates who are able to stand for extended periods of time, wearing steel toe safety shoes/boots
Fun Stuff We Do:
- Safety bingo
- Attendance bonus
- Room to advance
- Monthly company lunches
Why Should You Apply?
- We are a forward thinking company with a positive environment where your ideas are welcomed, encouraged, and rewarded!
- Full time, year round employment
- A job where you can work with your hands and be physically involved in your work