We are Niagara region’s largest, and most respected professional cleaning service provider! With over 27 years of service in our industry, we continue to GROW, and this year we are GROWING FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE.
We are looking for both Full Time and Part Time employees.
As a Preparation Specialist, you consistently provide a “state of readiness” to our vehicles and equipment which is the backbone that allows our Specialist’s to deliver the highest quality of cleaning service standards.
A Preparation/Shop Specialist acts as an integral part of our processes.
- You maintain vehicle’s and stock equipment for our team
- Your role allows our Specialist’s to maintain our high quality cleaning standard
- This position is responsible for stocking the vehicles and ensuring that product stock levels maintained
- You will also be loading equipment and kits, ensuring that our cleaning specialist have everything they need to provide our clients with an exceptional clean!
Your day might look like this:
An 8-10-minute team meeting to start your day! We share successes and challenges from the day prior, and chat about the day we are walking into! Delight is in the details, so it’s imperative that you prepare, clean and inventory the vehicles with everything our cleaning specialists may need for a successful days work!
Sometimes things need a little fixing; you may be required to perform minor equipment maintenance, facility cleaning, general maintenance of the building and property, janitorial work, grounds keeping, etc.
When you are preparing the vehicles for our cleaning specialists, all equipment must be ready for optimal performance. This requires you to inspect, clean and maintain all tools and equipment, stock kits, and fill and dispose of water as needed.
Often you may need to drive to a location, or to pick up/drop off supplies. Our commercial vehicles must be driven with extreme safety and integrity in mind.
As a team, we are all engaged in the organizational goals, so being clear in our daily targets and how we can contribute to the days' success is important stuff.
As a team we are passionate about developing our skills, often we connect for training sessions to stay on top of industry techniques in cleaning and customer service. This may occur outside our typical day.
Here are a few things you need to be a part of our team:
- Minimum of a High School education
- A valid driver license and good driving record
- Mechanical experience and aptitude
- Our customers trust us, and it’s imperative to the level of service we provide that you be bondable
- This is very physical work and requires you to be able to lift up to approx. 80 lbs. Additionally, you might be bending, stretching, kneeling, reaching, crouching and crawling
- Technical – Read, speak and write English, basic math, set up, operate and troubleshoot equipment, operate a commercial vehicle, oral presentation, organized, high quality standards, communicates effectively, strategic thinking, self-control
- Behavioral – Commitment to personal development, situational judgment, integrity, concern for quality and standards, stress management and flexibility, positive attitude, internal customer service, problem solving, coach-able, deliver results, personal responsibility, directness
- It’s a bonus if you have: IICRC (Institute of inspection cleaning restoration certification.)