NLS Engineering is a premier SCADA Engineering & Integration Firm specializing in the energy and water markets in Canada and the USA. NLS is rapidly growing and expanding as a result of strong leadership, technical proficiency and service excellence.
We are looking for an administrative professional assistant to support our Office Manager and Project Managers.
Core working hours are from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with a 1 hour lunch.
- Data entry
- Create purchase orders, and order equipment/supplies as required
- Shipping and receiving
- Order tracking
- Ensuring expenses are entered against proper projects in designated database system
- Document maintenance and filing
- Maintain office supply levels and oversee office equipment maintenance
- Greet clients
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Well organized
- Extreme attention to detail
- Able to handle concurrent tasks
- Able to define priorities and multi-task
- An excellent time manager with the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-driven individual and a fast learner
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient and experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite (in particular Excel and Word)
- Experienced in data management and entry
Some training will be provided but the ability to come up to speed quickly is paramount.
The benefits of working at NLS Engineering include:
- 5 Star Fitness Gym Membership
- Company stocked pantry
- Dental and Extended Health Care Benefits
Only applicants under consideration with be contacted.