NRB Modular Solutions
Join our NRB Modular Solutions team, where our people are driven by a desire to innovate, do social good and move construction forward.
Welders are responsible for completing the physical construction of structural steel components related to the manufacturing of modular buildings, primarily steel frames, decks and roof sections.
Reporting to the Welding Supervisor, Welders are expected to have the ability to perform the following job functions:
- Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) • Flux-core arc welding (FCAW)
- Grinding cutting, priming, etc..
- Other duties as required
- The Welder works in safe manner to meet production schedules with a high degree of quality workmanship
- Minimum high school graduation diploma required
- Completion of a post-secondary program in welding will be considered an asset
- The ability to follow direction well with a minimum of supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in hot conditions
- Welders must undergo periodic testing by a recognized source such as the CWB in order to maintain certifications in all-position welding
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Opportunity to learn under Journeyperson
Award winning safety culture
Work indoors year-round
Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing
Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request