At OneTouch Direct, we understand the importance of keeping the world connected and we take pride in playing our part during this time of uncertainty. We are looking for energetic people to join our amazing team and start earning great pay with, benefits and more!
- Respond to inbound consumer calls
- Creatively problem solve
- Quickly assess customer needs and provide sound solutions
- Provide a high-level of consumer care
- Document details of all calls and customer interactions
- Manage through multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously
- Minimum 1-2 years retail or customer service/call center experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent an asset
- Must be fluent in English and French Canadian, both written and oral
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Must live in the Niagara Region
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, etc.
- Work professionally with customers and coworkers to efficiently serve our consumers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Adaptable to change
- Work independently in a team environment
- Able to handle high-stress situations and escalated issues
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult customer issues or inquiries
WORK FROM HOME COMPUTER EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS:
Per the New Hire Work-at-Home Requirements, you must have your own desktop computer/PC or laptop with video camera (built-in or USB plug-in video camera for video conference capabilities) for remote employment eligibility. Download and Upload capabilities required 25 megs. Tablets or similar devices do not meet PC/ laptop requirements.
PC Operating System Requirements:
Windows 10 Professional (preferred) or Windows 10 Enterprise.
PC Processor: I5 or higher
RAM/ Memory Requirements: 8 GB minimum, 16 GB or higher storage recommended/preferred
Solid-State Physical Hard Drive: 256 GB (recommended for new devices, not required if your current computer or laptop meets the above standards)
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Full time. 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Great pay. Hourly base salary + language premium + supplemental benefits!
- Training. Extensive paid product training!
- Supplemental Benefits. Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance