Hand Assemblers – #6512 – L
Providing access to life-saving hygiene solutions since 1962.
OPHARDT Hygiene is a family owned business group. For more than 50 years, we have been active in the field of hand hygiene, designing and manufacturing dispensing and compliance solutions to meet the diverse needs of our business partners.
In 1967, Hermann Ophardt – a persistant innovator and perfectionist – prototyped Europe’s most iconic healthcare dispenser in his garage workshop near Issum, Germany. Because the ingo-man® was the first dispenser capable of reliably dispensing alcohol-based hand rubs, word spread quickly in the market, anchoring our identity as an innovator in the hygiene market.
Today our brands are found in medical facilities and public washrooms around the world. Our technology and designs are featured in products of major global players in the hygiene industry and beyond.
We are hiring Hand Assemblers.
Shiftwork – 12-hour shifts, Continental Rotation
- Assemble component parts using a number of hand and small power tools
- Conduct quality testing of product being produced on your shift
- Monitor and inspect quality of materials produced
- Pack items for shipping and distribution
- Sustain production requirements based on target levels
- Accurately enter data for required production sheets and quality reports
- Visually inspect components for defects and contamination
In order to meet production demands of a fast-paced environment, have the ability to:
- Lift heavy objects (up to 20 lbs.), walk, sit and stand for long periods of time
- Work independently and on a team, with minimal supervision
- Have a basic knowledge of computers (i.e. Excel)
- Visually recognize defects with an exceptional attention to detail
Benefits & RSP after 3 months of service for permanent positions