Ophardt Hygiene Technologies Inc. is seeking a Quality Inspector with a strong work ethic and positive team attitude to work at its Beamsville location. There is a requirement to work on a 12-hour Continental shift rotation.
- Perform inspections as per quality standards
- Inspect components, communicating and working with Production, Quality Team, Process Techs; effectively quarantine questionable parts
- Operate measurement equipment “CMM/O-Inspect, caliper, GO/NOGO gauges, Megna-Mike”, understand and analyze measurement results and trouble shooting
- Collect all components from molding machines as required, measure and assess, analyze components for conforming or non-conforming; Non-conformance follows HOLD TAG process
- Comply with all quality procedures and inspection processes, log all required information in the communication log; relay information onto quality team members on off shifts
- Knowledge in using calipers and understanding how to read results
- Knowledge in reading, understanding, analyzing measurement data from CMM & VMM
- Attention to detail, inspection experience
- Ability to navigate around the computer system
- Exposure to ISO 9000 or other quality system
- Experience with injection molding considered an asset
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
Our Mission & Values:
At OPHARDT Hygiene, we are working to improve health and well-being around the world. Our vision is to provide universal access to life-saving hygiene solutions. Our Mission is to Break the Chain of Infection.
Our Website: www.ophardt.com