Ophardt Hygiene Technologies
The Payroll/Finance Assistant will assist the Finance Team with duties relating to payroll preparation and documentation, accounts payable and cost accounting.
- Assist with setting up new employees in payroll system
- Assist with co-ordination of required documentation for bi-weekly payroll
- Validate daily punches for hourly employees
- Coordinate a schedule for new employees to maintain Benefits and Group RSP entitlement
- Maintain accurate payroll filing system
Accounts Payable responsibilities:
- Assist with processing manual payments for select suppliers
- Assist with matching and entering invoices
- Maintain accounts payable filing
- Provide and maintain supporting documentation for capital expenditures
Cost Accounting responsibilities:
- Maintain cost changes for inventory
- Assist with standard costing updates periodically
- Analysis of new parts in regards to costing
- Support for accounts receivable and general office duties
- Post -Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Payroll Management, Accounting or other related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Payroll, Finance, or accounts payable/receivable
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
Providing access to life-saving hygiene solutions since 1962.
OPHARDT Hygiene is a family owned business group. For more than 50 years, we have been active in the field of hand hygiene, designing and manufacturing dispensing and compliance solutions to meet the diverse needs of our business partners.