Original Foods Ltd.
We are seeking skilled, reliable machine operators to join our growing company. In this position, you will be responsible for running the oven for manufacturing confectionary products of the highest quality. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
Original Foods Ltd., the company responsible for bringing you some of your favourite childhood treats, has been in business since 1947 and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
The Position: We are looking for a Machine Operator
- We offer an opportunity to learn more about the wonderful world of confectionary manufacturing and see how some of your favourite products are made
- We also offer an exciting, fast-paced learning environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow
- Follow company GMPs and SOPs
- Assist fellow team members in producing and packaging safe foods of the highest quality
- Strive to meet production and capacity goals
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and organized
- Perform all tasks in a safe and efficient manner, reducing waste and downtime
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement
- Must be a flexible team player and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent work ethic and attendance record
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Good command of the English language; able to read, write and do basic math
- Excellent problem solving skills and a "can do" attitude
- Driven by the need to meet or exceed goals and production KPS's
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
If you are an energetic, focused worker ready to embark on a new journey, we have just the job for you!