Page's Home Improvements
A local company specializing in home improvements and general construction is looking to hire qualified candidates and is offering a competitive wage. The employer is also willing to train anyone who is motivated to learn.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction site
- Work with a variety of equipment including but not limited to: circular saws, mortar and concrete mixers, air compressors, air guns, nail guns, drills and augers
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Working at heights - must be comfortable working at heights
- Heavy lifting - up to 45 kg / 100 lbs
- Reliable transportation to work site or main location
- Team player and client focused
- Own tools/equipment including: steel-toed boots, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves and ear protection/plugs
Successful applicant may be subject to background/criminal record check and must be able to provide a clean driving abstract.