Billing & Payroll Coordinator – #7712 – A
We are seeking a Billing and Payroll Coordinator to join our growing team and support the Operations team from 8:30 am to 4:30pm from Sunday to Thursday!!!
The Billing and Payroll Coordinator will support the Operations team through effective and accurate verification and processing of payroll and billing functions in support of locations within an assigned geographic area through their expertise and outstanding customer service. They will process time sensitive documents and interact with both internal and external customers and will report to the Accounting Supervisor.
- Respond to payroll inquiries from staff
- Enter and update accounts payable data
- Prepare reports and summaries on billing and payroll data
- Enter and update employee data within computerized system
- Adhere to the ParaMed policies in all interactions with clients, families or other parties ensuring privacy and confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of a post-secondary education is required
- Current two years’ experience performing payroll and billing functions preferred
- One Year experience performing revenue receivables preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate both through oral and written mediums
- Able to provide a current criminal check with clear Vulnerable Position Screening (VPS)
- Demonstrate compassion, tact and diplomacy when interacting with clients and their families
The Billing and Payroll Coordinator will exercise skills in Customer Service, Payroll, and Billing to provide support to Operations while responding professionally to customers and staff.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed hiring process.