Rook Hotel is a start-up high-tech hotel in the heart of Mississauga. Located conveniently across from Square One and 15 minutes from Toronto Pearson Airport. This hotel will be composed of cutting-edge technology offering an innovative and novel experience. We foster great leaders who ensure employees feel valued, with a common vision of purpose and success.
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will architect, design, build, and test embedded software for Rook Hotel. In this role, you will participate in the design and implementation of both the prototype and development of various technologies needed at the Rook Hotel. The successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent development practices and seamless collaboration.
Software development requires deep collaboration across many disciplines that directly impact various user immersions. In this position, you will quickly solve problems, generate big ideas, work in new technology areas, drive concepts into prototypes, and envision how those prototypes transition to a bustling hotel environment. You will join a team of A-Players and experts exploring new concepts through to implementation.
Attributes that we are looking for in a desired candidate include:
- Experience with embedded software design and programming in C/C++ for development, debugging, testing and performance analysis
- Experience in understanding hardware, clock-level issues, bridges, delays, interrupts, clock gating, polling etc.
- Experience building software for complex embedded systems or custom SoCs
- Experience partnering and/or collaborating across multiple teams
- Diploma in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience