Service Ontario Grimsby is looking for friendly, enthusiastic applicants to join our team! Please note that these opportunities are with a privately-owned employer, not the government.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a background security screening process.
Must be able to work between two locations; Smithville and Grimsby
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answer questions about services
- Process applications and renewals for various services
- Process cash, credit and debit transactions
- Direct customers to other service locations when necessary (for services not supported by Service Ontario)
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Outgoing and enthusiastic when working with the public
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Good with computers; basic skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player and works well with others