Sobeys Beamsville is actively seeking a Seafood Clerk. This position offers part time, flexible hours various days of the week, Monday through Sunday including days, evenings and weekends.
- Maintain seafood displays which includes moving product to and from cool storage, discarding damaged items and identifying stock requiring replenishment
- Prepare product for display by sorting, washing/trimming, cutting and wrapping
- Maintain product inventory by checking stock levels and preparing and processing orders
- Receive orders, check invoices, unload boxes
- Provide exceptional customer service by greeting customers, answering questions, cutting and wrapping product, ordering special items, and by responding to concerns
- Maintain appearance of department by cleaning/sanitizing floors, display areas and shelves
- Perform other related duties as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of seafood
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to lift and move product
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Some bending required
Please apply with cover letter and resume.