With Pride, Care and Excellence, we Collaborate, Customize and Craft Creative Signs that Work! As a trusted sign company located in St. Catharines, ON., we are driven by a culture of customer service obsession. Our team cares, and our core values determine how we hire, customize, craft and service our client’s day in and day out!
We are growing and growing FAST! We are looking to attract energetic and enthusiastic Digital Print Technicians who wants to build a successful career in our industry. If you are driven by design, have a passion to create wow moments, are results orientated and possess an amazing attitude, we want to meet you.
We carefully craft jaw dropping signs! With that being said, we need someone who is passionate about providing our customers with an outstanding Customer Experience, so they are loyal for life!
This role is business development, Customer Relationship Management and a touch of graphic design!
A Self-Motivated Team Player who’s day might involve: Creating estimates, artwork layouts for proofing, creating invoices and works orders.
Someone who is comfortable and eager to build long term relationships with co-workers and customers.
Our signs are BIG and small, so being able to interpret scale drawings is critical to success.
As the Digital Print Technician (DPT), organization is a non-negotiable asset. You will be responsible for managing our stock, the materials necessary for us to do our magic, manage time lines for our client’s projects & keeping them in the loop of our process.
As a DPT some aspects of your role would include connecting directly with our customers, collaborating between suppliers and our internal departments, as well as organizing and coordinating technical aspects of the work.
Here is what we are looking for:
- We are looking for someone who is fluent and comfortable with using the imperial measurement system and the metric measurement system. (Feet vs. Metres)
- 2-3 years of experience in the sign industry is an asset, but not required.
- 2-3 years of experience in the printing industry is a bonus!
This role requires a highly skilled individual who can analyze information, evaluate results and choose the best solution to solve challenges for our clients.
- Delight is in the details; it’s important to be able to maintain accurate documentation of our customer activity; including documenting the customer sales process and maintain customer records.
- Strong communication (listening, written, verbal and interpersonal) skills are essential to your success in this position.
- As a DPT, you support the organization in reaching quarterly and yearly sales quotas and maintaining consistent sales growth.
- We are looking for someone comfortable developing new relationships and fostering old ones.
- We work in Design, and as experts it’s our responsibility to keep up-to-date with current and future trends and apply new knowledge to our job.
- You would be the master coordinator, ensuring that you are organizing priorities, and communicating with various departments, suppliers and sub-contractors to make sure we are able to live up to our mission; to serve our customers with Pride, Care and Excellence, as we Collaborate, Customize and Craft Creative Signs that Work!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Word doc and excel
- Fluent in email communication
- Graphic design skills set
- High School Diploma