Want to Join Us? Looking for a change? Stanpac is a company that is always changing. We think in a good way. We invest heavily in the newest technology, we are continually looking for the best ways to improve our products and processes, and we are growing.
Why Work at Stanpac Inc.?
We’ve Got History
For more than 60 years, Stanpac has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for companies located throughout the United States, Canada and many locations world wide. We are recognized by our customers as innovative and customer focused.
We’ve Got Awesome People
We are always looking for bright, energetic people to help us obtain our goals. We value honesty, integrity, and good old fashioned ‘roll up your sleeves and get the job done’ attitudes. We work together in a team atmosphere where each member contributes. We like to have fun and we care for each other.
You Will Never Be Bored We’re growing!
We make many great products and everyone works together to get things done! Despise a slow day? Us too! That never happens here anyways. Your days will fly by!
Location, Location, Location
Our locations are situated in picturesque communities. Tired of commuting? Imagine a leisurely country drive everyday to and from work. Oh, did we mention parking is free?
We Value Career Progression
We want you to grow with us. With the right attitude you can go far! We look inside our company for the next top talent!
We Celebrate! BBQs, holiday parties, Halloween contests, trips to Canada and the US. We actually all like being together as much as we enjoy working together
As a part of the ITS Software Development Team, you will be responsible for helping to construct and deliver Software Applications to the Stanpac User Base.
- Development and customization of software solutions: Web Application Development, Business Intelligence solutions, PerformancePoint, SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Event Receivers, Workflow, SharePoint Designer, Metadata and Content Type configuration, User interface development
- Ability to work with third-party SharePoint solutions and other industry tools as needed
- Working with Microsoft Office product suite
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in any computer related field
- Can present a portfolio of software application work from either school, internships, or another professional or academic institution
- Knowledge of relational database concepts. (SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of client-server concepts and web services including IIS and Apache
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Team Foundation
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET MVC Framework and C#.
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2013
- Familiarity with the Microsoft stack of products
- Superior attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Those with familiarity with the Visual ERP would be preferred