Material Handler/Utility Worker – #5622 – L
STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years! Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirits markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging!”
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates.
We are currently looking for Material Handlers/Utility Workers to join our team.
Shifts: Bi-Weekly rotations (Midnights, Afternoons, Days)
Hours: Midnights – Sunday to Thursday 11PM-7AM, Afternoons – Monday to Friday 3PM-11PM, Days – Monday to Friday 7AM-3PM
- Verify finished goods parts’ number and quantity and perform Finished Goods Inventory Tagging
- Wrapping of the pallets of finished goods and delivery to the staging area
- Call out consumable items from the warehouse and place at point of use
- Assist Supervisors/Lead Hands in any additional material related aspects
- Other related duties as assigned.
This job is performed in a plant environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel, and lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment
- Own CSA approved steel toed boots
***This position is not close to any public transit. Applicants must have reliable transportation.***
- Previous experience working in a production/manufacturing environment an asset
- Organizational skills
- Be detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good hand eye coordination, and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to walk and stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated and work as part of a team
- Full time hours in a clean environment
- Extended Health and Dental benefits after 6 months full time work
- Employee referral program ($250 Gift Cards when your awesome friend or family members hits their two month anniversary)
- RRSP matching up to 3% after 1 year
- Company picnics, team building, and more!