STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are currently looking for a Part Time Weekend Separator to join our team.
Shift: Saturday – Sunday 7AM-3PM
- Check products to ensure conformance to company standards
- Transport materials and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Communicate with production scheduling and various departments to ensure that daily orders are accurately and properly completed
- Separate combos and detect flavor mixes
- Assist with other duties and responsibilities as required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks within a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to stand and bend for long periods of time
- Works well independently or as a team with good communication skills
- Can adapt well to ever-changing situations
- Provide own steel toed shoes/boots
- Able to consistently lift up to 50 lbs
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Part time hours in a clean manufacturing environment
- Paid breaks
- Opportunities for advancement
- Family picnics and team building