This role supports our client’s self-service advertising customer base through chat, email and phone support. Looking for candidates with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media experience. Customer Service (Call center) experience preferred. The candidate will help support and expand self-serve advertising customer base. They will also need to demonstrate the value of social media advertising solutions and provide support for all self service products. The team will perform chat, email and phone support for small and medium companies from North America that advertise online. They will provide product and basic tool support to improve their experience and drive higher spend.
- Support and expand social media self-serve advertising customer base
- Demonstrate the value of advertising solutions and provide support for all self-service products to improve their experience
- Receive and log internal and/or external customer problem/request/issues ensuring accurate documentation
- Perform troubleshooting/problem identification following defined procedures to resolve correctly
- Develop and maintain knowledge of advertiser -specific business environment
- Perform follow-ups on incidents with advertiser to ensure customer satisfaction
- HS Diploma or GED
- Min 1-yr customer service
- Familiarity with online advertising products
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
- PC skills and keyboarding skills
- Experience using social media
- Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs of both the business and the customer
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through; strong analytical and decision making skills that demonstrate good judgment
- High level of professional customer service skills; solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem solving skills in their work
- Ability to ramp up quickly
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Uses knowledge base and a sensible business approach to confidently make decisions
- Superior communication skills verbal, written, and listening skills
What can you expect?
- Free onsite parking
- Spacious work stations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
Schedule: 8:00AM - 11:30PM Mon-Sat; 8.5 hours shifts.
Duration: 12 months contract with possibility of extension.
Hourly Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
Start Date: June 4th, 2020
Location: Thorold, Ontario
How to Apply:
To apply, please do one of the following:
Email your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format – please put in the subject line “Client Relations – Thorold – Job# 9821049
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONTACTED.