Customer Service Representative – #7709 – S
Town of Lincoln
The Town of Lincoln is looking for talented Customer Service Representatives to work at various municipal facilities. This part-time position is responsible for all customer related interactions within the facility in person as well as over the phone and electronically. In addition, is also responsible for monitoring the facility, ensuring cleanliness and safety for all patrons.
The Successful Candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Flexibility in work hours and schedules, including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
- Completion of grade 12
- At least one year experience in a customer service field
- Experience delivering a wide range of information and services to diverse customers
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- A strong commitment to provide excellent customer service
- Adaptable to change, ability to grasp new concepts quickly, and excel in a team environment as well as independently.
- Experience handling payments and transactions using safe and secure practices.
- Excellent time management, and organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of various computer applications.
Hours and shifts may vary; but candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends. The maximum hours for this position is 48 hours bi-weekly.
Please note that the Town of Lincoln requires that all newly hired employees are to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being hired and provide proof of full vaccination or provide proof of a bona fide medical or Human Rights Code exemption on a form issued from and approved by the Town of Lincoln.
This job description is available in alternative formats, or accessible communication supports, upon request.
We thank all applicants who apply but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The information gathered is in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.