A local Winona restaurant is seeking a Dishwasher. The Dishwasher position has far more importance than most restaurants in the quick service segment.
All of your duties are of the highest importance for the successful running of our operation;
- Dishes must be properly cleaned,sanitized and organized so the chefs and cooks are able to prepare the products and serve them in a timely manner.
- Load, run and unload the dish sanitizing machine; wash, clean, sanitize the tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment.
- Set up the dish area for optimal performance; keep the dish area and equipment clean and organized.
- Take out the garbage and cardboard.
- Help the chefs, cooks and servers and perform light food prep tasks.
- No previous restaurant experience or training required; on the job training will be provided.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate organizational skills.
- Be able to work in a hot, wet, humid, loud environment.
- Be able to physically lift, reach, bend and stoop; safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
The employer welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.