The YMCA, West Niagara requires a Night Cleaner.
- To perform the heavy cleaning of the branch as specified in the work schedule
- To ensure that all areas are clean, safe and well organized and meet SAM 2.1 standards
- To respond to members’ concerns in a helpful and positive manner
- To support and work as part of a staff/volunteer team to ensure that all members’ YMCA experience is a positive one
- To attend staff meetings, planning sessions and training events as required
- To perform other facility cleaning and maintenance duties (when qualified) as assigned
- Participate in training and adhere to the YMCA Child Protection Policies and Procedures as established by the YMCA of Niagara
- Cleaning experience
- A clear Criminal Reference Check – Vulnerable Sector Search [within 1 year from date of issue] will be required upon hiring
- Current Standard First Aid & CPR[C]
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks and operate heavy machinery
- Able to work independently, prioritize tasks, and exercise strong judgement
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume along with documentation to verify completion of (or in process of completing) Standard First Aid/CPR(C) by noon on March 1st, 2019.