Zwart Systems requires a professional with passion, energy and initiative to join our Company as our Payroll and Accounts Receivable Coordinator.
Zwart Systems is in their 50th year in business and is considered a dynamic and innovative market leader that specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, boom, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry.
This key role requires a candidate who is a team player with excellent listening, communication, organizational and inter-personal skills with a desire to evolve and grow with a progressive organization.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for all employees using Payworks
- Process all related payroll data including timesheet and timeclock report collection and review, calculation of stat holidays, vacation pay, benefit deductions, bonuses and Records of Employment
- Complete all year payroll requirements including adjustment, creation and distribution of T4’s
- Maintain out of town hours, banked hours and time off records bi-weekly and annually
- Collect, open and distribute mail
- Prepare bank deposits
- Record cash receipts
- Process new credit applications
- Setup new customer accounts in Business Vision
- Email invoices to customers using Business Vision /DocuFire
- Perform Accounts Receivable collection duties
- Manage project deposits
- Track Install department hours and expenses for bi-weekly invoicing
- Assist Accountant with invoicing as directed
- Clerical functions as required
- Stay current with payroll regulations and standards
- Adhere to all company policy and procedures as required
- Other duties as assigned by financial department
- Strong A/R and Payroll skills
- Business Vision knowledge an asset
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills and knowledge required
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in accordance of importance in a fast-paced environment
- Must be extremely well organized with a keen eye for detail
- Must be skilled at maintaining various documents and records and be able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
Zwart Systems offers the successful candidate two weeks’ vacation and competitive wages that will be based on skill set and experience. A comprehensive health benefit package is offered after successful completion of the probationary period.